Help us to help adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities to live more purposeful and enriching lives. We rely on an army of volunteers to assist our staff in operating our beautiful 42 acre community. Volunteers are needed in every aspect of New Danville’s operations:
- Day Habilitation: sewing, art, photography, gardening, cooking, etc.
- Special Events: Client Christmas and Halloween parties, annual fundraiser “Tea on the Lawn”
- Market Street Store: Cashiering, restocking, customer service
- Manufacturing & Production: Develop and create New Danville products, package & label products and seasonal gifts
- Jazzy Junque Resale Store: Receiving donations, cleaning, pricing, customer service