Judge Wayne L. Mack, Chairman of the Board
- Judge Wayne L. Mack, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1, Willis, Montgomery County, Texas, has been an employee of the County of Montgomery, Texas for over 25 years. In addition to serving on the New Danville board of directors, Judge Mack has volunteered with many local charities including Montgomery County United Way and Conroe Lion’s Club. Judge Mack and his wife live in Conroe.
Kathy Sanders, President
- Kathy Sanders founded New Danville in 2005. She serves as its CEO and Vice-Chair of Operations. Prior to New Danville, she volunteered on boards and committees for numerous Montgomery County charities and service organizations including the American Heart Association, American Cancer Society, Humane Society of Montgomery County, Montgomery County United Way, and The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce. Kathy is an entrepreneur and has been described as a ‘builder;’ she successfully developed a food manufacturing business and founded Lone Star HCS, a state certified provider of services for disabled individuals. Kathy is the mother of Jimmy, the inspiration for her to develop a community such as New Danville. Kathy and her husband Steve live in The Woodlands.
Cyndy Oller, Secretary
- Cynthia Oller, R.N., is the mother of a special-needs daughter who attends New Danville’s day program. Mrs. Oller teaches nursing at Lone Star College – Kingwood, and implemented an internship program for nursing students at New Danville. Mrs. Oller and her husband own a construction company, and want to assist New Danville with future development. Ms. Oller also serves on the Development Committee. The Ollers live in Oak Ridge North, Texas.
Kathy Turner Jones
- Kathy Turner Jones is the General Manager of Lone Star Groundwater Conservation District. She oversees the day-to- day operations of this quasi government body, and reports to an appointed board of directors. New Danville’s water supplied is permitted by this entity. Ms. Jones is very knowledgeable with the governing regulations for Texas’ water supplies and TCEQ which New Danville must comply. She serves on the Governance Committee.
- Odette D’Agostino has been a volunteer and New Danville board member since 2007. She currently serves as the liaison for New Danville’s resale store, Jazzy Junque. Her responsibilities include volunteer recruitment and appreciation, marketing and other store promotions, and donor ambassador. She is an accomplished artist and a former teacher for the deaf. Mrs. D’Agostino retired from the family business of commercial development located in Conroe and The Woodlands to help care for her aging mother and to spend more time with her grandchildren.
- Pat Riley is the Director of Water Works for the City of Willis. Pat is new to Montgomery County, but brings years of experience in public works. Pat joined New Danville’s board of directors in 2014. His knowledge of water wells and waste water treatments plants has been a great asset to New Danville in planning for its future infrastructure and operational needs. Pat and wife and children reside in Montgomery, Texas.
- Danielle Scheiner is Deputy Director of the Greater Conroe Economic Development Council. Danielle is the immediate past-chair of Montgomery County United Way. She joined New Danville’s board of directors in December 2014 as the vice-chair of Marketing. Danielle has two sons, one of which has been diagnosed with autism. She and her family reside in Montgomery, Texas.
- Jim Kuykendall joined New Danville’s board of directors in July 2016. He is the Major of the City of Oak Ridge North, and owns a Mediation, Arbitration, Conflict Resolution, and Management Training firm. He retired December 31, 2015 as the Director of Human Resources and Labor Relations for the Port Terminal Railroad Association. Jim is married to J.J. Kuykendall who owns a successful travel business. They have married children and are very active in the community and church.
Stephanie Davenport, Treasurer
- Stephanne Davenport was elected in 2014 as the Montgomery County Treasurer. She has worked for Montgomery County in the Treasury Department for many years. Stephanne volunteers for many non-profit organizations in Montgomery County, and joined New Danville’s Board of Directors in 2014. She serves as the Chair of the Finance Committee. She and her husband Marc and 14 year old son reside in Conroe.
- Jason Mann joined New Danville’s board of directors in July 2016. Jason is retired recently as the president of Southwest Health Link, a partnership between Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield and Christus St. Michael Health System. He currently serves as chairman of the board of Life & Specialty Ventures, a holding company that owns and operates USAble Life of Little Rock, Arkansas and Florida Combined Life of Jacksonville, Florida. He and his wife Marti recently moved back to Texas where they enjoy living on Lake Conroe. Jason is active in local community and nonprofit organizations.
- Dan Dominey, after retiring from banking, started D&S Financial Services, located in Conroe. Dan has worked and lived in Montgomery County for many years, and brings years of financial and management experience to New Danville. Dan serves on the Fund Development Committee. He resides in Conroe, Texas.
- Mike Durham is the General Counsel for Spirit of Texas Bank, headquartered in Conroe, Texas. Mike had a private practice in Houston for over 30 years. He served on the board of several non-profit organizations in the north Houston area and Tomball before relocating to Montgomery County and joining Spirit of Texas Bank in 2013. He joined New Danville’s board of directors in June 2015, and serves as the Chair of Fund Development. He and his wife Andi reside in Montgomery, Texas.